1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Duff-e
    • January 14, 2010 at 7:09 PM

    peris you and I have almost the exact same facial hair. except what seems to be a bald patch directly under your chin

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • January 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    That's what I hate about this shit; what the fuck are you supposed to make of that. Are they being ironic? Do they really think that shit is cool? Are they actually into any of that shit?

    Frankly I find it pathetic seeing album titles and band names like that. Nobody is offended. Nobody takes you seriously and you just look like faggots.

    I'm genuinely curious too...you can't post stuff like that and not explain yourself

  • Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

    • Duff-e
    • January 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM

    I mention it whenever a thread about games comes up on reddit ;D

  • my 2009 games ... and yours ?

    • Duff-e
    • January 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM

    oh ok just read that wrong...whoops

  • my 2009 games ... and yours ?

    • Duff-e
    • January 10, 2010 at 6:40 PM
    Quote

    Modern Warfare 2Great fun but let down by an elitist retarded community that never makes you want to play ever again

    elitist?

  • Kick-Ass

    • Duff-e
    • January 10, 2010 at 2:29 AM

    regardless of how this movie does that girl is gonna be the coolest kid in class for a long time

  • Book of Eli: going to be good or bad?

    • Duff-e
    • January 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM

    Your before image isn't working CJ but I know exactly what you're talking about. In interviews now she also does this weird ashley olsen lip pout thing.

    Regardless, I'm still all over that. I get the feeling she's playing up the hollywood thing because she lives in the culture which you can see in the interview I posted. Her grating nasal Janice voice/laughter is terribly attractive to me for some reason.

  • Blizzard Vs Sentura

    • Duff-e
    • January 9, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    Quote

    a potentially great idea in his head, but not have a way of making it fit into the space a videogame has to occupy

    Could that really be considered a great idea then? People are starving all over the world, I have a great idea, lets feed them! Oh...

  • Book of Eli: going to be good or bad?

    • Duff-e
    • January 9, 2010 at 12:25 AM

    as far as I'm concerned mila kunis is the only thing that looks good about this movie.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    yus pls~

  • Toy Story 3 Teaser and now Trailer!

    • Duff-e
    • January 8, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    jesse looks like someone in real life that I can't put my finger on

  • Blizzard Vs Sentura

    • Duff-e
    • January 8, 2010 at 2:06 AM

    Daano you saucy minx, I'm sure the the only sheet music your women read is made of linen ;D

  • Blizzard Vs Sentura

    • Duff-e
    • January 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM

    Why you make games:

    [Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9458/cimg6568mh5.jpg]

  • Tactical Intervention

    • Duff-e
    • January 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM

    I fucking loved global operations for the 2 or 3 weeks I played it. At the time I was in full on CS mode and GO offered just enough variation. Firearms mod was my other "take a break from cs for a couple hours" game.

  • Help me decide what is the best company name.

    • Duff-e
    • January 5, 2010 at 4:26 PM

    compuglobalhypermeganet

    getting rid of the "and" in sliced diced would make it sound more catchy...too long with it

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • January 4, 2010 at 2:20 AM

    for some reason I got the impression that you were older or out of school bic. graduate school?

  • D3ads

    • Duff-e
    • January 2, 2010 at 7:21 PM

    *raises hand in favor of d3 forking over the dog rape link*

  • OnLive

    • Duff-e
    • January 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    The whole idea is something everyone has thought of at least once. I'm sure all the major publishers have enough money to create a working digital distribution network tomorrow if they felt like it. Resources, not innovation, are holding the idea back. Innovative solutions would be things like facebook vs myspace, google maps vs mapquest. For example say it's 1991 and you're using the world wide web for the first time. Who doesn't think, "holy shit, I can buy and sell things on the internet now." The problem is without something like SSL you pretty much have to say a prayer before you put in your credit card information, it doesn't matter how well known or fancy the website you're buying from is.

    When I talk with friends about ideas almost all of them fall into the latter description. With 20 minutes of brainstorming anyone could come up with ideas that would change the world...most of these fail because they require the ability to influence the infrastructure of the world.

  • D3ads

    • Duff-e
    • January 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM

    rofl....best ban reason ever

  • OnLive

    • Duff-e
    • January 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

    Buffering a tv show on hulu...tolerable....tf2? not so much.

    and yeah, what reno said.

  • D3ads

    • Duff-e
    • January 2, 2010 at 1:22 AM

    d3 why is your mapcore.net account registered so late? I'm almost positive you were on IRC before I got there.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™