1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Mikezilla's new blog from the hospital bed :(

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 7, 2011 at 3:57 AM

    Oh my god. I haven't really spoken with Mike since the grand old days of irc, where he was constantly banning me.

    No hard feelings though, I was a pain in the ass for sure. If you are reading this, best of luck in pulling through Mike.

  • THE CUBE CHALLENGE: Rules and discussion

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 23, 2011 at 5:35 AM

    Seriously guys I want to submit a minecraft level, I'm guessing I can follow this

    Quote

    Unity: 32x32x32 (based on player height of 2 units)

    as minecraft has a 2 block high player also.rules, schmules.

  • THE CUBE CHALLENGE: Rules and discussion

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 18, 2011 at 6:19 AM

    Can I enter with a minecraft level?

  • Wilco's Photo thread

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 3, 2011 at 4:20 AM

    Heard about this thread, just came to look, cool dogs/pictures.

    The last one with the brighter background looks more like what I'd expect some old lady to frame on her wall, even though the darker ones look great too!

  • Skype group

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 5, 2009 at 4:41 AM

    OH GOD IM GETTING SO SICK OF CJ SOMEONE VISIT US

  • Skype group

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 12, 2009 at 5:04 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    I'm on holiday till the 16th so it's not a problem.

    drop by irc some time

  • Regarding Meatwad/MrH2o‏

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 20, 2009 at 2:57 AM

    I always looked up to MrH2o, he was just such a cool guy.

    He was really friendly to me, even though I was an annoying little kid on IRC.

    you will be missed watah~

  • Garry officially a rich bastard

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 6, 2008 at 3:37 PM

    i would like to take this opportunity to announce : JynxDaddy's Mod

  • Precision like an M4 with a punch like an AK.

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 18, 2008 at 3:28 PM

    no

  • Chell's Legend menu map

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM

    Superb. :megamon:

    An idea: have some of that trash move in the wind?

  • Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

    • JynxDaddy
    • September 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM

    Move the heart on its back down lower and emboss it, it would look like a butt

  • The coolest parking garage ever

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 7, 2008 at 10:15 AM

    But if you aren't in the right position, you just see all these lines streaking along the floor and walls.

    A neat concept, but I've seen it done so many times, and much better than this

  • Buying a car 2008

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM

    Hey that is an Australian train.

    and web server

  • Duke! The most weird trailer, ever?!

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 18, 2008 at 12:42 PM

    I heard the Duke Nukem team consists of one work experience kid from the local high school.

    Considering, I think the trailer was great! Good work Corey!

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 18, 2008 at 12:30 PM

    A++++ would watch again.

  • Mapcore mapping contest?

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 12, 2008 at 6:04 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    Don't know if this works but Portal The First Slice should be enough to run Portal Custom-Maps (if you preload the full game it is?)

    Anyone who doesn't have portal can leave [Blocked Image: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6274/emotcolbertcg2.gif].

    I think portal is the best choice, puzzle design is more interesting than stunning visuals, which not everyone has the skills or time to pull off.

  • CrazyMAC Appreciation Thread

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2008 at 4:06 PM

    Noooo! Billy don't poke that into the powersupply!

  • Terry Tate: Office Linebacker! Who remembers this?

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM

    cole train is a racist stereotype created by cliffyb to push his anti black agenda into teenage culture

  • Mapcore mapping contest?

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM

    what about... 2D engines

  • Low Poly Contest Submissions

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 7, 2008 at 6:06 AM

    haha classic mapcore thread, gw koko

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™