1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Thrik

Posts by Thrik

  • Sam and Max 2: Canned.

    • Thrik
    • March 3, 2004 at 10:59 PM

    For those following the latest LucasArts adventure game to be in development, great news! They've gone ahead and given the Full Throttle 2 treatment to it.

    You can click my sig for a plethora of information on the cancellation. It's a total bitch, to be honest - it looked like they might have actually been onto a winner with this particular game. It's been, what.. 5 years since the last good LucasArts adventure?

  • I GOT THE JOB!!!! :D!

    • Thrik
    • February 16, 2004 at 4:12 PM

    oOooO Mzzzzzzzle~!~!~!!!!!!!

    :DDDDD

  • Happy Valentine's Day, bitches.

    • Thrik
    • February 14, 2004 at 5:47 PM

    http://www.thrik.net/artwork.php?p=5

  • the "what did you get for x-mas" thread

    • Thrik
    • December 28, 2003 at 12:29 PM

    .....SPOILT

  • You'r X-mas tree

    • Thrik
    • December 25, 2003 at 8:05 PM

    I'd have to agree with the American viewpoint on this particular issue. Nothing is worse than a scrawny-arsed christmas twig.

  • .jpg worm posted by the_one (aka spanky`)

    • Thrik
    • December 25, 2003 at 7:39 PM

    Told you it could be nasty.

  • OMG FAVORIET MUSICS POSTE/WNIAMP PALYLISTSE$!!111one

    • Thrik
    • December 25, 2003 at 2:10 PM

    Worms.

    Hahah, just kidding. But I do listen to lots of soundtracks which may label me as STRANGE or SEXY.

  • the "what did you get for x-mas" thread

    • Thrik
    • December 25, 2003 at 2:07 PM

    Don't have my own pics, but I got a new monitor to replace my broken one which was replaced by a 14 inch one from the mid-90's.. the Band of Brothers DVD tin set, random chocolates and of course the usual lesser gifts.

  • Threeboy's Counter-Strike - free cartoons :D~~

    • Thrik
    • October 22, 2003 at 1:48 PM

    wtf they're so rare these days!!!11

  • Threeboy's Counter-Strike - free cartoons :D~~

    • Thrik
    • October 22, 2003 at 3:14 AM

    Uhhhhhh.

  • Blind Spot (m)

    • Thrik
    • October 18, 2003 at 5:33 PM

    This particular one isn't working for me but I have seen it in a book before and it worked, so maybe you just need to print it out or something. I do find it hard to focus on the X when close to my monitor - damned bad eyesight.

  • Post your desktop!

    • Thrik
    • October 14, 2003 at 11:24 PM

    What else should I base it on Crazy? Hardware doesn't count - that's an obvious one.

  • Sheep and ROBOT

    • Thrik
    • October 14, 2003 at 11:22 PM

    Think I hit a nerve? :~

  • Post your desktop!

    • Thrik
    • October 13, 2003 at 11:38 PM

    LOL THAT WOZ FUNNY OL!!!1

    Yeah LH, I guess the OS is a love or hate kind of thing. I personally love it because it's a refreshing step away from Mr. Windows, but then again if you dislike change I guess it could really suck.

  • Liek somefin

    • Thrik
    • October 13, 2003 at 10:30 PM

    I thought it was a Wolfenstein guy. D:

  • Sheep and ROBOT

    • Thrik
    • October 13, 2003 at 9:46 PM

    OoOOOO MMMAZLZLE~E~E~~E

  • Sheep and ROBOT

    • Thrik
    • October 12, 2003 at 11:36 PM

    Dude, you forgot the last cell.

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/weep/poorsheep.jpg]

  • Post your desktop!

    • Thrik
    • October 12, 2003 at 11:16 PM

    Heh, kind of. It's actually Windows XP but I fell in love with the macs so much at college that I tried to make it as authentic as possible.

  • Post your desktop!

    • Thrik
    • October 12, 2003 at 11:11 PM

    Wibble wobble, let's see the bobble.

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/weep/thrikdesktop.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™