No, it's actually me.
Posts by Thrik
-
-
-
We could still use the site for something interesting though, like integrating it with those IRC stats certain bods (hinkey) run and such. You know, base the site off the channel instead of vice-versa.
-
Vodka, anyone ever told you that you have a considerable resemblance to Smith? Just slap on some shades and a suit, comb your hair back..
......
Nevermind.
-
I have to agree with Mojo. A perfect example is people who pay monthly for their webspace and bandwidth. If I put a file on there and posted it in #mapcore then I'd be prepared for everyone in there to download it and whatever bandwidth loss that may result in, but I would not be happy if then about 4 people #mapcore then started spamming it in other channels, posting it on forums, on their blog sites and god knows what else without first mirroring it. My bandwidth would be used up and my host would literally cut my site off until the end of the month.
So yeah, when you start taking large links without permission you can actually start wasting people's money, which is why people tend to get a little pissed off about it. I personally just adopt a procedure of looking through my logs, and if somewhere is heavily leeching my bandwidth I'll replace the link in question with a gigantic goatse.cx picture or something. That usually stops them.
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.thrik.net/stuff/omgred.jpg]
thrik = h4rdc0re.
-
Piece of shit.
I finally finished the test and the flash result sender received an error.
-
oh yeah might as well add myself..
[Blocked Image: http://www.thrik.net/stuff/thethrik.jpg]
yes I look young, fku.
-
-
If you really are in financial difficulties, I'll be happy to temporarily loan a thousand or so to you to keep things going. Just PM me your personal details and we can arrange a bank transfer.
-
-
-
Here's a real horror movie.
-
Just to upset anybody that was looking forward to it..
[Blocked Image: http://www.pcgamescore.de/stuff/GameStar(Sam&Max2-office).jpg]
Crap screenshot, but shows quite nicely how the real-time 3D engine was coming together. Bastards.

-
oO!o1oo1o!O!o!O!O!O!~~MZZZZZlzzlzlzzzzzllele~~!~!~!!!~!
-
-
-
I do.
Except it's a japanese man.
-
-