Inflatable goatse.
Posts by Thrik
-
-
Donkey Kong Country 2, Grim Fandango, the Monkey Island series, Metal Gear Solid series, and Silent Hill 4. All outstanding, and I cannot recommend them enough.
-
»» Bump »»
Looks like the cinematics have reached a whole new level of awesomeness, I can't wait. That glimpse of Metal Gear was rather enticing too.
-
Your card also needs to support pixel shading 2.0. That rules out anything not on this list, pretty much.
-
Yes! LeChuck, LeChuck, do LeChuck!

Here's some reference of the master himself:
[Blocked Image: http://diduz76.interfree.it/immagini/monkey2/monkey2box.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.scummbar.com/community/fanwork/full/LechucksRevenge080104200130.jpg]
-
Very nice looking map. The indoor areas definitely need some more contrast and such, maybe darken it a bunch and then strategically place lights for atmosphere. I liked how even in the day in the films, the insides of buildings were usually pretty dark and unfriendly looking. Gimmicks aren't necessary though, I agree there.
.............
[Blocked Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/5/199105/trespass_screen003.jpg]
-
Cool, a blast from the past.
-
Very nice. Some good texturing and lighting will make it a very attractive map indeed.
-
Sounds like your monitor brightness settings are fluffed to me, it looks incredibly bright on my end. I'd suggest using Adobe Gamma to configure your monitor to an appropriate brightness.
If you really do see that as dark though, something must be pretty badly configured. Do you see the box you type your message into on these forums as white?
-
Holy fucking Christ, do you have any comprehension of the English language at all?
-
;D Cutout and colour burn all the way. The underlying image is actually a piece of meat.
But yes, proper one later.
-
[Blocked Image: http://mapcore.org/halflife_jpg/water4b.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/b3ta/meatwater.jpg]
lOl
I'll do a proper one later of a wall or something.
-
Strat is right, it could really use some height variation. A map is immediately improved tenfold and the player is far more immersed if they have to actually keep an eye on all three axises. It also encourages people to look at your nice pretty ceilings.
-
I dunno, personally I don't see anything controversial about pentagrams at all; I think that all the old FPS games broke that ground by having the dotted all over the place. I think it's just a thing most people associate with hell these days and implement purely out of instinct. It's like putting cars in a city map; you don't think anything of adding them.
That's just my perspective though. If the pentagram really was added to just look all bad-boy and such then that is pretty sad. Nice work though, I find the concept pretty interesting.
-
Holy shit.
-
I'm just impressed at how well made the parody is.
Unless they got the original artists and voice-overs to do it, in which case it's far less cool.
-
I don't think words suffice for how awesome this is.
-
OOooO!O!O!O!O!!!
Bst fkin evr~!
Gj Zaphod!
-
-