1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Thrik

Posts by Thrik

  • de_Porterhouse (CS:S)

    • Thrik
    • November 28, 2004 at 12:39 AM

    It looks nice, although the roof texture you've got on that thing isn't very hot.

  • Extreme poll: what is your start page?

    • Thrik
    • November 25, 2004 at 5:20 PM

    http://www.futuremark.com/news/?latest. ... ewstype=3d

  • Omg, Mega64 DVD

    • Thrik
    • November 24, 2004 at 2:06 AM

    You uncultured swines.

  • Omg, Mega64 DVD

    • Thrik
    • November 21, 2004 at 3:04 AM

    http://www.mega64.com/

    Someone must get it and review TBH?! Check out the other videos below the big title if you haven't FFS.

  • New Brothers in Arms Trailer!

    • Thrik
    • November 20, 2004 at 4:58 PM

    That tactical overview mode thing sells the game for me.

  • New Brothers in Arms Trailer!

    • Thrik
    • November 20, 2004 at 4:09 AM

    I noticed shadows missing in parts of it.. looked kinda odd. Is that just an xbox thing?

    Great trailer though, otherwise. I love the bloom effect -- does that happen all the time, or just with sunset scenes?

  • MGS 3

    • Thrik
    • November 18, 2004 at 7:40 PM

    Man, I've been looking forward to this game for ages. The reviews say it's the best MGS game yet, and is very long.. the fact it doesn't come out for like half a year over here in the UK is a slight annoyance though omg?

    What kind of h4x4ge do I need to get some US version working on the UK consoles?

  • Post pics of you and your HL2 box! (if you have one)

    • Thrik
    • November 18, 2004 at 7:38 PM

    You seriously need to audition for the HL movie.

  • Post pics of you and your HL2 box! (if you have one)

    • Thrik
    • November 18, 2004 at 6:52 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/b3ta/hl2k.jpg]

  • Post pics of you and your HL2 box! (if you have one)

    • Thrik
    • November 18, 2004 at 6:12 PM

    Man, you've gotten hot Klein. LO!L.

    I haven't got my box yet, and won't for like.. a month. I'll have to annoyingly bump this thread then.

  • Remember the old days of Mapcore?

    • Thrik
    • November 14, 2004 at 4:04 AM

    I only have one thing to add.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.invasionworks.com/images/index_topleft.jpg]

  • World of Warcraft - Open beta

    • Thrik
    • November 13, 2004 at 9:10 PM

    Haha, I've got an unused account too. The beta is downloading really slowly (15kbps max), so it'll probably be over before I actually get it.

  • Remember the old days of Mapcore?

    • Thrik
    • November 13, 2004 at 7:59 PM

    I'm still in shock that these forums have lasted over a year.

  • The Real Story of HL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Thrik
    • November 13, 2004 at 4:53 PM

    http://www.gamespot.com/features/6112889/index.html

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • Thrik
    • November 7, 2004 at 11:23 AM

    ... GET THIS SORTED OUT.

  • de_ungarn

    • Thrik
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:31 PM

    Thrik is most impressed.

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • Thrik
    • October 11, 2004 at 2:09 AM

    Yes, don't say stuff like that ol. It's very bad.

    I would really like you to PM me with details later.

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • Thrik
    • October 11, 2004 at 1:21 AM

    ...

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/oof/dod_omaha2.jpg]

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • Thrik
    • October 11, 2004 at 1:20 AM

    First and only map I've ever finished/released..

    [Blocked Image: http://thrik.dodnetwork.com/shazbot/castle.gif]

    I'm such a perfectionist that I end up never finishing maps because they don't look exactly how they do in my mind. Over the years I must have quite literally accumulated at least a hundred maps which got close to completion but never got finished off.

    Man, I bet some of them would have done well too. :evil:

  • Kakariko Village

    • Thrik
    • October 10, 2004 at 7:14 PM

    Man, this is great. Ocarina of Time was a great game too, I have such fond memories of it. Pity if you go back to it now it looks like ass, but the memories!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™