1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

So I just ordered my new PC...

  • kleinluka
  • October 1, 2004 at 2:10 PM
  • wacko
    • October 4, 2004 at 6:17 AM
    • #21

    I think i paid maybe 1300 for mine... that included video card

  • Mazy
    • October 4, 2004 at 7:56 AM
    • #22

    /me pats alienware

    But yah, I agree that its alot, and too much probably, but in the end then I think its money well spend considering that i get 3 years of kewkarse service 24/7 (much luv 4 autopsy), and that they will help me with any computer related problem i might have (i hate having to solve problems, and its also why i wanted a package where i got lots of service if and when i had problems), and then everything is just top noch.

    Oh and it lux fckn cool ~~~

  • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:47 AM
    • #23

    I can understand you Mazy.

    The amount of computer problems I've had...... some have brought me to tears. horrible feeling when you gotta fix something outside of windows ;(

  • von*ferret
    • October 4, 2004 at 11:51 PM
    • #24

    thats true mazzle, but I'm not willing to put in 1000$ for customer service.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™