1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Cubemap problem.

  • Ginger Lord
  • December 15, 2007 at 5:00 PM
  • Ginger Lord
    • December 15, 2007 at 5:00 PM
    • #1

    This is weird.

    I compile my level, the cubemaps are all bright white as I havnt run buildcubemaps yet. So I do, reload the map and its still shiny white everywhere.

    I put sv_cheats 1 on, buildcubemaps, change level, change level back. Still shiny.

    I try closing the game, reloading game and map, still shiny white.

    I'm doing this in Ham and Jam, SourceSDK has the -ep1 thing added and the .bsp size has increased after buildcubemaps has been run, what the funk is happening.

  • Ginger Lord
    • December 15, 2007 at 5:11 PM
    • #2

    Never mind, I think I fixed it.

    Forgot to build cubemaps with HDR turned off as well. Can lock/delete this or leave it here for reference or whatever.

  • dux
    • December 16, 2007 at 3:23 AM
    • #3

    Noob.

  • Ginger Lord
    • December 16, 2007 at 11:29 AM
    • #4

    Thats what you get when you don't open Hammer for 4 months and then start trying to use XSI controls in it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™