1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Music library organization

  • Duff-e
  • December 14, 2007 at 2:13 PM
  • Skjalg
    • December 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM
    • #21
    Quote from Evert

    I-tunes is a grower, hated it before, but now it's fuck winamp.

    I thought only ipod users that had to use it, used it.

    Guess I was wrong

  • Zacker
    • December 19, 2007 at 8:59 AM
    • #22

    Personally I have a very clean and organized music library. This allows me to both keep a large collection of music and yet not always listen to everything. Sometimes I just have it set to shuffle and then I do listen to everything while at other times I use a few mins to set together a temp queue.

    If you need a quick way to get a playlist according to your current mood then I can recommend MusicIP Mixer. Give it one song as input and then it will create you a playlist with similar songs. I have only tried the Winamp plugin though, so I dunno about the standalone player.

    http://www.musicip.com/

  • Bic-B@ll
    • December 19, 2007 at 6:59 PM
    • #23

    also, musicmatch jukebox is excellent, especially for auto tagging your music

  • Zacker
    • January 2, 2008 at 10:12 AM
    • #24

    Winamp also got support for auto tagging in one of the last versions, which is really a feature I love.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™