1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

LEGO BATMAN

  • KungFuSquirrel
  • November 12, 2007 at 9:12 PM
  • KungFuSquirrel
    • November 12, 2007 at 9:12 PM
    • #1

    Want.

    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49885

  • Mazy
    • November 12, 2007 at 9:41 PM
    • #2

    YOSH!!!

  • Psy
    • November 12, 2007 at 9:48 PM
    • #3

    Win.

  • Izuno
    • November 12, 2007 at 9:51 PM
    • #4

    Yeah i remember hearing about this...if it is as good as Lego SW then I'm all for it. Lego SW is like SSX3 to me...periodically I just load it up to play it cause I liked it so much and it's not the same old shooter or WoW or RTS game.

  • Buddy
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:28 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Psycho

    Win.

  • Psy
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:42 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Izuno

    Yeah i remember hearing about this...if it is as good as Lego SW then I'm all for it. Lego SW is like SSX3 to me...periodically I just load it up to play it cause I liked it so much and it's not the same old shooter or WoW or RTS game.

    SSX3 is the best arcade snowboarding game I have ever played. In my opinion, it's perfect. An EA game perfect? I know...

  • PogoP
    • November 12, 2007 at 11:07 PM
    • #7

    I could just see these bloody Lego games turning into the next cash cow for whoever makes the games. They could make a Lego game of everything...

  • dux
    • November 12, 2007 at 11:09 PM
    • #8

    Next big Hollywood film : Lego Superman

  • Zyn
    • November 12, 2007 at 11:43 PM
    • #9

    I'm the god damn LEGO Batman!

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • November 13, 2007 at 12:14 AM
    • #10
    Quote from PogoP

    I could just see these bloody Lego games turning into the next cash cow for whoever makes the games. They could make a Lego game of everything...

    If they have the rights to make Lego sets based off it, they will make the game.

    Get ready for Lego Harry Potter in a couple years.

  • Izuno
    • November 13, 2007 at 4:28 AM
    • #11

    How about some Lego Pirates of the Carribean?

  • Meotwister
    • November 13, 2007 at 8:21 AM
    • #12
    Quote from Izuno

    How about some Lego Pirates of the Carribean?

    More like.. Lego Johnny Depp dances around doing funny accents and look pirates!

    It would make millions.

  • JamesL
    • November 13, 2007 at 10:45 AM
    • #13

    Aren't they making Lego Indiana Jones too? Swear I read that somewhere ...

  • WitchKing
    • November 13, 2007 at 12:21 PM
    • #14

    What about "Texas Chainsaw LEGO"?

    Or "LEGO Deliverance"? You know, from that movie with Burt Reynolds.

  • st0lve
    • November 13, 2007 at 1:45 PM
    • #15

    LEGO Kane & Lynch

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™