1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Bionic Commando announced! Look at what GRIN is working on

  • Sa74n
  • October 16, 2007 at 10:15 AM
  • Minos
    • October 16, 2007 at 4:10 PM
    • #21

    Hell yeah, that looks awesome I love all the rubble and stuff, good work grin.core!

  • robert.briscoe
    • October 16, 2007 at 4:20 PM
    • #22

    Looks Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

    my c64 can do better graphics!!

    Good work guys

  • clayman
    • October 16, 2007 at 4:33 PM
    • #23

    yaay OMG A BIONIC COMMANDO REMAKE!! NOW MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN!!

  • Fletch
    • October 16, 2007 at 5:38 PM
    • #24

    I remember reading the Bionic Commando book as a kid (Worlds of Power books, FTW!). I was always pissed off because the used video game store never had it in stock.

  • clayman
    • October 16, 2007 at 7:11 PM
    • #25
    Quote from robert.briscoe

    Looks Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!my c64 can do better graphics!!

    Good work guys

    crap its briscoe, RUUNNN!!

    how you doin man?

  • Skjalg
    • October 16, 2007 at 7:34 PM
    • #26

    Looks great and I'm definatly looking forward to this, but I was kind of hoping you guys would make your own brand spanking new stuff this time around

  • Gorion
    • October 16, 2007 at 9:10 PM
    • #27

    oke, ill try not to rape it but that looks kinda.. not good to me

  • General Vivi
    • October 17, 2007 at 3:23 AM
    • #28

    great look to it so far. can't wait to see some ingame footage!

  • Bl1tz
    • October 17, 2007 at 4:20 AM
    • #29

    I'm not usually a fan of remakes but this is such an out of left field remake that I can't help but feel excited about this! Double points for Grin + Capcom uniting to kick ass.

  • Sa74n
    • October 18, 2007 at 8:45 AM
    • #30

    dunno if you guys have seen this yet but a lowres trailer is up on gametrailers.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26558.html

    i think the art is incredible. only thing i dont quite like is the ingame face of the main character.

  • Mazy
    • October 18, 2007 at 8:59 AM
    • #31

    Aye, its looking really good. Genuinely excited about it

  • Corwin
    • October 18, 2007 at 9:12 AM
    • #32

    Great trailer, the game seems to have A LOT of potential!

  • Warby
    • October 18, 2007 at 9:17 AM
    • #33

    omg that looks like alot of fun

  • Kreigore
    • October 18, 2007 at 9:31 AM
    • #34

    Highres @ Gamespot

  • Felix
    • October 18, 2007 at 1:21 PM
    • #35

    I love the art, hate the characters and think that the evil lazor shooting gaint worm has been done before...

    But i really really like the colors and lighting.

    Go Go Grin Environment team !

  • PhilipK
    • October 18, 2007 at 11:47 PM
    • #36

    Well here's a real HD one at gametrailers that isn't compressed to the max :

    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26582.html?type=

  • Zacker
    • October 19, 2007 at 12:52 PM
    • #37

    I never played the original and the first screenshots were a little meh, but I just watched the trailer and that shows a fairly promising game!

    I am still not overly excited about it, but with the people working on that game it just has to turn out great:)

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • October 19, 2007 at 2:46 PM
    • #38

    Just saw the trailer on the Shack, I can't wait for this. Well done everyone @ Grin, you do Mapcore proud!

  • PogoP
    • October 19, 2007 at 3:00 PM
    • #39

    I really don't think it looks too interesting... I don't know why my opinion differs so greatly than everyone elses =/

  • Rick_D
    • October 19, 2007 at 3:10 PM
    • #40
    Quote from Zacker

    I never played the original and the first screenshots were a little meh, but I just watched the trailer and that shows a fairly promising game! With the people working on that game it just has to turn out great:)

    well do any of the Grin designers work here? It's not too hard to have great artwork but is the gameplay/story any good or is it just mindless spiderman with guns stuff?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 4 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™