1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

They

  • -HP-
  • September 3, 2007 at 12:55 PM
  • -HP-
    • September 3, 2007 at 12:55 PM
    • #1

    7 new images of They, that intriguing FPS with a massive "Spirits Within" vibe. The cheap hud we can see on the images may mean that those are ingame screenshots. But you know, be careful...

    http://www.gamersyde.com/game_1345_en.html

  • Furyo
    • September 3, 2007 at 1:08 PM
    • #2

    That aircraft's rear reminds me of HL2's gunship a lot

  • ^Slick
    • September 3, 2007 at 1:10 PM
    • #3

    And here I was, prepared to flame the topic starter thinking they had a silly title.

    Dag nabit.

    Looks like another generic shooter, I've not heard of this till now though so I've no read anything about it. I do like the design of that weapon though, it's different... slightly anyway.

    I must say though, those flying enemies look like balls, I'm sure they are more impressive in motion though.

  • D3ads
    • September 3, 2007 at 3:53 PM
    • #4

    Looks kinda average, I love the 'citadel' concept drawing though even if it is obviously inspired by HL2.

  • Psy
    • September 3, 2007 at 4:04 PM
    • #5

    It's halo-esque. Typically dull and generic.

  • Nysuatro
    • September 3, 2007 at 5:42 PM
    • #6

    No pc version ...

    EDIT: nvm, there will be a pc version

  • -HP-
    • September 4, 2007 at 10:28 AM
    • #7

    http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/they-reve ... oplay=true

    2009? zomg...

    You can obviously tell about the inspiration coming from Aliens and FF Spirits Within!

  • Zacker
    • September 4, 2007 at 11:49 AM
    • #8

    I see a citadel?

  • -HP-
    • September 4, 2007 at 12:16 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Zacker

    I see a citadel?

    yeah, another title to add to the inspiration list, HL2!

    Oh plz... stop reinventing the wheel ffs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  2. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:17 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™