1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Visualisation

  • mjens
  • July 26, 2007 at 7:29 PM
  • mjens
    • July 26, 2007 at 7:29 PM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://zdolnyslask.org/wiz.jpg]

    For school project... It's inspired from Croc: Legend of Gobbos game...

  • Bic-B@ll
    • July 26, 2007 at 7:42 PM
    • #2

    i like it a lot, the street could use a little something though and maybe a curb around the grass areas or something.

  • JAL
    • July 26, 2007 at 7:57 PM
    • #3

    It' cute, looks good. I wish the tree's weren't so simple and repeating but

    I fear that making the tree's more detailed would change the overall

    good feel of the scene.

  • mjens
    • July 26, 2007 at 8:41 PM
    • #4
    Quote from JAL

    It' cute, looks good. I wish the tree's weren't so simple and repeating butI fear that making the tree's more detailed would change the overall

    good feel of the scene.

    When I will make better trees I should make better grass, details, cars and so on but I don't have time. Maybe I'll make a hipoly version some time

    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    the street could use a little something though and maybe a curb around the grass areas or something

    100% right... I forgot about it Maybe my proffesor will not see that so cross your fingers ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™