1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

TAW: Gallery

  • Quakis
  • July 8, 2007 at 5:59 AM
  • Quakis
    • July 8, 2007 at 5:59 AM
    • #1

    http://%7boption%7d

    I've been working on this simple website for the past few weeks and it's now uploaded. Still got a bit more content to add but the majority of it is there, it works quite like a portfolio and hopefully I can get other engine works on there sometime in the future. I mostly made this for reference but made it look nice incase people happen to visit it every now and then. Comments or suggestions could be nice but I quite like the design I have though.

  • Quakis
    • July 13, 2007 at 1:09 PM
    • #2

    Changed the thread title so it's shorter. I've also edited the site a little bit to reduce the load times the previous had. I also removed the textures I had on that page because I don't have any finished works yetm don't like to have unfinished stuff on those pages just yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™