1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:S] de_cityfever_beta

  • TermInator525
  • July 2, 2007 at 2:03 PM
  • TermInator525
    • July 2, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    • #1

    This is the first release of my new css map de_cityfever_beta (I know, it is still beta and it contains a lot of bugs). There are over 2 Months and 200 hours of work to get this map done. Hopefully the map is the work worth.

    Some information:

    Made for the German eSports magazine eFever.

    Standard Half-Life 2 Setting (City/Urban) without the Combine

    de_ (Bomb/Defuse) Map

    32MB

    2 Bombspots

    2 Teams

    and 12 Screenshots:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…eta_screen9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…ta_screen10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…ta_screen11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.michael-z.info/downloads/sour…ta_screen12.jpg]

    Download:(German Page but i think you will find the Downloadbutton)

    http://%7boption%7d

    Page & Infos:(German too, sorry but my English skills is more than worse, so i hope u understand why i don't translate it.)

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Metal-la-la-la
    • July 2, 2007 at 4:20 PM
    • #2

    Very nice, but why did you put a giant crate in the middle of a street?

  • dux
    • July 2, 2007 at 4:25 PM
    • #3

    I am much liking.

  • RA7
    • July 2, 2007 at 6:34 PM
    • #4

    Sweet, but remove the crates, they are evil

  • Minos
    • July 2, 2007 at 7:32 PM
    • #5

    Very nice

  • Dodger
    • July 30, 2007 at 5:23 PM
    • #6

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    I WILL NOT POST TROJAN viruses

    Write that 50 times please Nexus so it burns into your skull. Thanks!

    - The Management (Von)

  • ⌐■_■
    • July 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM
    • #7
    Quote from Metal-la-la-la

    Very nice, but why did you put a giant crate in the middle of a street?

    One word:

    Counterstrike

    Looks slick btw!

  • TermInator525
    • July 31, 2007 at 11:33 AM
    • #8
    Quote from Dodger

    http://alexfinker.com/m/...%C3%93 âàñ îòêðûâàåòñÿ ñàéò?the lighting is the right thing in this map

    Trojan-Downloader.HTML.Agent.eg

    Thanks Man!

  • e-freak
    • July 31, 2007 at 11:39 AM
    • #9

    I klicked on the damn link as well - Ban the f*cker

  • Kreigore
    • July 31, 2007 at 2:45 PM
    • #10

    Would be sweet to have a mod edit/remove the post so that the link get's removed before more helpless victims click on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™