1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Tell us about your horrible job

  • insta
  • August 17, 2004 at 9:29 AM
  • Duff-e
    • August 20, 2004 at 12:57 PM
    • #41

    what map did you make taylor

  • Taylor
    • August 20, 2004 at 4:54 PM
    • #42

    For warcraft? these ones, although specifically this one.

    Edit: Screenies.

  • Minos
    • August 21, 2004 at 12:52 AM
    • #43
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    wtf, this guy is your age right......otherwise lock up your daughters!@#!@#@!!!!

    he is about 40 I guess lol

  • zaphod
    • August 21, 2004 at 2:11 AM
    • #44

    I worked at a printing press opertaing machinery, collating, packing boxes full of paper, and shrink wrapping. Best summer EVR.

  • kleinluka
    • August 21, 2004 at 9:34 PM
    • #45

    paperboy > *

  • Skjalg
    • August 22, 2004 at 1:29 AM
    • #46

    i just quit my job

    yay \o/

    gave back my key and uniform... what a thrill it was.. :D:D:D

    WOHOOO!!! FREE AT LAST!!! NO MORE HOT DOGS EVER!!

  • FrieChamp
    • August 22, 2004 at 2:38 PM
    • #47

    mmmh hot dogs~

  • Acid
    • August 22, 2004 at 5:20 PM
    • #48

    :lol:

    My job is school

  • st0lve
    • August 22, 2004 at 7:03 PM
    • #49
    Quote from Acid

    :lol: My job is school

    How can you say its horrible?Its free (you get stuff for free)

    You learn new stuff

    You meat new people

    You get ALOT of holiday

    You get the chance to become something in life.

    Thats not horrible.

  • Minos
    • August 22, 2004 at 8:22 PM
    • #50
    Quote from st0lve

    How can you say its horrible?Its free (you get stuff for free)

    You learn new stuff

    You meat new people

    You get ALOT of holiday

    You get the chance to become something in life.

    Thats not horrible.

    Display More

    my school isnt free and it eats a large part of my dads sallary

    But yeah, in Brazil public schools are THE crappy

  • st0lve
    • August 22, 2004 at 8:24 PM
    • #51
    Quote from Minotauro

    How can you say its horrible?Its free (you get stuff for free)

    You learn new stuff

    You meat new people

    You get ALOT of holiday

    You get the chance to become something in life.

    Thats not horrible.

    Display More

    my school isnt free and it eats a large part of my dads sallary

    But yeah, in Brazil public schools are THE crappy

    HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NORWAY, NOT SHEMALE LAND! ~

  • Skjalg
    • August 22, 2004 at 10:28 PM
    • #52

    and, as we all know, norway = best :D:D

  • Duff-e
    • August 23, 2004 at 1:34 AM
    • #53
    Quote

    You meat new people

    damn straight

  • kleinluka
    • August 23, 2004 at 12:42 PM
    • #54
    Quote from st0lve

    How can you say its horrible?Its free (you get stuff for free)

    You learn new stuff

    You meat new people

    You get ALOT of holiday

    You get the chance to become something in life.

    Thats not horrible.

    Display More

    ah... ok

    Quote from st0lve

    I haven't got work, I got school.And it sucks.

  • insta
    • August 23, 2004 at 1:52 PM
    • #55

    Klein goddamnit be on MSN so i can send you a funny link

  • st0lve
    • August 23, 2004 at 1:59 PM
    • #56
    Quote from kleinluka

    How can you say its horrible?Its free (you get stuff for free)

    You learn new stuff

    You meat new people

    You get ALOT of holiday

    You get the chance to become something in life.

    Thats not horrible.

    Display More

    ah... ok

    Quote from st0lve

    I haven't got work, I got school.And it sucks.

    I can hate good things? And hes still in hes 8th to 10th year in school (if hes the other acid I know, I think it is), and those are free. I have to pay for all my books, all my papers, all my friends :roll: etc.

  • kleinluka
    • August 23, 2004 at 2:16 PM
    • #57

    you have to pay for your friends ?

    Quote from insta

    Klein goddamnit be on MSN so i can send you a funny link

    I don't know what you're talking about, I'm on ! :-o

  • insta
    • August 23, 2004 at 2:36 PM
    • #58
    Quote from kleinluka

    you have to pay for your friends ?

    I don't know what you're talking about, I'm on ! :-o

    Well, I'm not home right now. Goddamn horrible job that I hate!"#!¤"!"!"1412

    I'll be done with overtime in one hour, then I'll be home.

  • st0lve
    • August 23, 2004 at 3:10 PM
    • #59

    ololololo I WAS TEH JOKE KLEIN!

    lets make an mod about robots, army, aliens and mutants?

  • kleinluka
    • August 23, 2004 at 4:45 PM
    • #60

    stolve: ok sounds excellent

    insta: come to my hotel room. you know where it is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™