1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Tell us about your horrible job

  • insta
  • August 17, 2004 at 9:29 AM
  • Duff-e
    • August 18, 2004 at 1:58 PM
    • #21

    tape like a cardboard tube on your penis....you'll be all the rage and no one will question your pensi

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • August 18, 2004 at 2:55 PM
    • #22

    the hardest part about my job is staying awake..

    i have a really cool boss... and basicly just get paid to drive around listen to talk radio... every once and a while i will get out and streeeeetch the ol legs and walk around looking for trouble makers and terrorists (well not really but i like to pretend i am)... very boring job.. but someones gotta do it... and for a slacker that hates talking to the public.. 3rd shift security is where its at...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.urban.pfmnf.com/security_car_thumb.jpg]

  • Duff-e
    • August 18, 2004 at 3:18 PM
    • #23

    urban you're the guy that dressed up as a postal man and carries around airsoft guns right?

  • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2004 at 10:55 PM
    • #24

    ok.. wish me luck guys, tomorrow (in about 7 hours) im going to quit my job...

    yay for me \o/

    *and update will come...

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • August 18, 2004 at 11:40 PM
    • #25

    I sit beside DD and Mojo all day and do what they do, but better.

  • jfas
    • August 19, 2004 at 12:01 AM
    • #26
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    I sit beside DD and Mojo all day and do what they do, but better.

    BUUUUURN

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • August 19, 2004 at 12:55 AM
    • #27
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    I sit beside DD and Mojo all day and do what they do, but better.

    lol...

    Quote from DUFFY

    urban you're the guy that dressed up as a postal man and carries around airsoft guns right?

    wut?

  • OL
    • August 19, 2004 at 1:52 AM
    • #28

    thats telnets dickass

  • Duff-e
    • August 19, 2004 at 1:57 AM
    • #29

    what ever happened to ye olde telnets

  • Minos
    • August 19, 2004 at 2:40 AM
    • #30

    got arrested for raeping lil kids

  • CrazyMAC
    • August 19, 2004 at 12:08 PM
    • #31

    he's still around i often make sexual comments to him on irc

  • Taylor
    • August 19, 2004 at 8:01 PM
    • #32

    I think I'm going to make a serious effort at this level design stuff when/if I move to Canada (olol, they use the monopoly money!!!1!11eleven), but right now it'd be a stupid stunt. I guess this gives me time to actually do some projects I'll finish, which seems to be a consistent problem that has left me a less than satisfying portfolio of "most popular Warcraft 3 map in its genre, which totally uses a lot of script to completely separate play from the standard game.” Yeah, it starts off good, to bad it would end right there with “and... um... I did some concussion maps, which are really popular as far as skill maps go, but look like they were made with the grid size locked on 256x256." Yeah, I suck.

    Time to make some more prefab filled abominations in Doom 3, I guess.

  • FrieChamp
    • August 19, 2004 at 8:51 PM
    • #33
    Quote

    (olol, they use the monopoly money!!!1!11eleven)

    rofl

    Gotta love you Tay, good luck with finding a better job (and possibly moving)!

  • OL
    • August 19, 2004 at 9:59 PM
    • #34

    im open to make props for d3 maps of course!

  • Duff-e
    • August 20, 2004 at 12:25 AM
    • #35

    someone tell me to make something...im lazy

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • August 20, 2004 at 2:21 AM
    • #36

    a hall of mirrors map for doom 3 that will actually run

    a gigantic map that fills up the whole grid for doom 3 and put player spawns at each corner so that they will never even find each other!

  • Minos
    • August 20, 2004 at 6:07 AM
    • #37
    Quote from DUFFY

    someone tell me to make something...im lazy

    m43k 4 m4p 4 m3

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 20, 2004 at 6:15 AM
    • #38

    I have no job, but I go to school and it sucks ass.

    Everyday I sit waiting for the day to end, problem with my school is there are tons of stupid people, so there isnt much work to do. Most of my time is spent waiting after doing all the work, I hate most of the people in my class- they are all drugged up retards. Then there is this girl who I cant workout, one minute shes writing stuff on my arm and rubbing my leg and the next she wont even look at me. So I just dont put in any effort.

    I'm like the guy in movies with the horrible cubicle job, except I'm only 16...

    good start!

    I had a job for awhile at a supermarket... it was shitty, my back hurt from standing up all the time.

    btw my arm reads "make love to me!!" and it has a picture of ... some sort of nut, maybe pecan above the girls name. She wrote it... wtf

  • Minos
    • August 20, 2004 at 6:29 AM
    • #39

    lol I feel pitty about j00 jynx~~ (not actually, I had the same problems some time ago heh)

    hmmm my school r0x0rs the only thing I dont like is this supervisor who is always doing some "unfunny" jokes, liek c'mon thiago (meh name) u liek sucking my dick ! My dick is big omg ! and when he sees a cute girl he is like: "hey girl hummmm... hummmmm hehe hummmm" oh I hate that fagg0t. Not to mention that he is always fucking my life, everything I do he reports to the principal just becoz he doesnt like me and I dont like him.

    ps.: Making jokes is okay when its made by friends. Its annoying when its made by the guy that u cant even look at whithout hating him. /me implodes~~

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 20, 2004 at 9:56 AM
    • #40

    wtf, this guy is your age right......otherwise lock up your daughters!@#!@#@!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™