1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Doom 3

  • Mazy
  • August 3, 2004 at 9:35 PM
  • Mazy
    • August 18, 2004 at 12:16 AM
    • #121

    not to mention big rigs 2!!1~

  • CrazyMAC
    • August 18, 2004 at 12:28 PM
    • #122

    ;( some made de_dust for doom3 ;( ;(

  • Mazy
    • August 18, 2004 at 12:33 PM
    • #123

    oh noes

  • KidDynamite
    • August 18, 2004 at 4:19 PM
    • #124

    hahaha really maccie?

  • ctswin
    • August 18, 2004 at 4:47 PM
    • #125

    WHAR? I MUST SEE ZEE DUST

    oh dear!

    [Blocked Image: http://img5.exs.cx/img5/6311/shot132.jpg]

  • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2004 at 10:53 PM
    • #126

    hahahahahaha so lame...

  • insta
    • August 18, 2004 at 11:24 PM
    • #127

    Hahaha, way to get the Doom3 engine to look like the Quake1 engine!

    Someone should give that mapper an award.

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • August 19, 2004 at 1:32 AM
    • #128

    even i could do better, hehe zaphod on my sig

  • Taylor
    • August 19, 2004 at 7:48 PM
    • #129

    Well, I finished it.

    Can't say I liked the ending much though, given it was just...

    Spoiler: ...BUY THE SEQUEL/EXPANSION, COMING SOON.

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 20, 2004 at 6:04 AM
    • #130

    thats no spoiler.. everyone knows that

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • August 20, 2004 at 1:20 PM
    • #131

    id wont be doing anymore dooms or quakes but maybe an expansion

  • D3adlode
    • September 11, 2004 at 11:49 PM
    • #132

    Sorry to bump this up again, but I've got the crashing thing. Was ok on Mars City 1, then when I got to Mars City Underground, stuff started to go wrong. Crashes randomly, crashes when I save my game, crashes when loading saved games, locks up so I have to use task manager to kill it.. Aaghhh! I've since uinstalled the game in frustration (plus I aint using up 2gb of HD for a useless program. Anyone find out what was causing the crashes?System:

    XP

    Athlon 1600 1.4ghz

    GF 4 TI 4200

    512mb DDR RAM

    I'm running on low at 640x480, runs ok when it's actually running apart from the constant crashes on level 2. I even turned off bumps, detail effects and shadows.. no change.

    Help?!

  • skdr
    • September 11, 2004 at 11:50 PM
    • #133

    Try the latest Doom3 beta patch... might help?

  • D3adlode
    • September 11, 2004 at 11:54 PM
    • #134
    Quote from skdr

    Try the latest Doom3 beta patch... might help?

    Beta eh? I could try that I suppose. I have a No-CD thing, can I still use that? (I hate pissing about with CDs)

    When's the final thing out?

  • skdr
    • September 12, 2004 at 12:06 AM
    • #135

    Yea. Its official beta patch for Doom 3. No idea when final is coming out, worth a try tho?

    If it doesnt replace doom3.exe it doesnt matter if you're using noCD stuff.

    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/145387.shtml

  • D3adlode
    • September 12, 2004 at 12:11 AM
    • #136

    Thanks dude, any other mirrors? 90 minutes waiting time kinda takes the piss...

  • skdr
    • September 12, 2004 at 12:20 AM
    • #137
    Quote from RD

    http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdoom/top…tid=1438663&p=1 <----- uber performance tweak

    Thanks much. My FPS doubled with that tweak. Awesome !

    btw. here's a mirror for the beta patch:

    http://skdr.dodfi.net/D3_1_05_Beta-1.zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™