1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP hi_somalia Pretty new to mapping..

  • Ryukolink
  • October 14, 2006 at 5:02 PM
  • BlackPanther
    • October 23, 2006 at 9:42 PM
    • #21
    Quote from Ryukolink

    BP as in BP from HI forums? wow I didnt know that many people from HI were here as well..

    I mostly browse and give small feedback. My mapping career ended up short long time ago but i still learned a lot for HL 1 mapping.

  • Ryukolink
    • November 1, 2006 at 6:08 AM
    • #22

    right on man.. ifonly <3 and quakis.. Im still working on this as well as another map..

  • Quakis
    • November 1, 2006 at 4:10 PM
    • #23

    pr_russia? I really need to get more involved in Source mapping for PR

  • ifO
    • November 2, 2006 at 10:04 AM
    • #24

    Yes, yes you do!

  • Rick_D
    • November 6, 2006 at 4:36 AM
    • #25

    I bet you haven't even bought HL2 yet, iO

  • ifO
    • November 6, 2006 at 9:59 AM
    • #26

    Heh you'd be wrong, I've got Source and I'm all over it but HL mapping is still where the fun is.

  • D3ads
    • November 6, 2006 at 3:01 PM
    • #27
    Quote from ifO

    HL mapping is still where the fun is.

    QFT.

  • MrBaracuda
    • November 10, 2006 at 3:06 PM
    • #28
    Quote from Rick_D

    lawl

    Quote from ifO

    Meh, I also lurk. Including H2, Quakis and Rick that's 7.

    8

    And yea. Pretty basic and flat.

    Quote from csharp

    I love it, but that theme doesnt fit to Hostile intent imo..

    Yea, it's not a house map

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™