1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

ONS-Aminas

  • Zazi
  • July 22, 2004 at 8:37 AM
  • zaphod
    • July 23, 2004 at 10:40 PM
    • #21

    thumbnizzailed on front page

  • Zazi
    • July 24, 2004 at 2:57 AM
    • #22

    Ohhh Zaphod... that's cute! Much love is to be had. Thanks.

  • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:02 AM
    • #23

    Looking Goddamn fine. Don't spread yourself too thin mind by juggling 40-billion maps; like some crumpet buttered in a bastardised fashion, the result may not live up to its potential.

  • Zazi
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:06 AM
    • #24

    I'm not. I'm not working on my RO map while I work on this one. I may not work on it again, now that I think about it.

  • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:09 AM
    • #25
    Quote from Zazi

    I'm not. I'm not working on my RO map while I work on this one. I may not work on it again, now that I think about it.

    Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, sorry to sound vague and hackneyed. I doubt I'll ever play RO again, there's something about the mod that just doesn't sit with me gameplay-wise.

  • Zazi
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:14 AM
    • #26

    Yeah, I really dislike RO right about now. The movement system sucks, so does shooting, so do a LOT of the maps... actually, most of it sucks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™