1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. News

How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

  • zaphod
  • July 16, 2004 at 6:48 AM
  • Grinwhrl
    • November 10, 2005 at 4:41 PM
    • #61

    few months i think

  • Kosmo
    • November 30, 2005 at 8:17 AM
    • #62

    I don't know...

  • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 2:20 PM
    • #63
    Quote from Kosmo

    I don't know...

    ITS BEEN A YEAR TODAY!

  • Kosmo
    • November 30, 2005 at 4:22 PM
    • #64
    Quote from johnm487

    ITS BEEN A YEAR TODAY!

    I know, but I don't think you can call me hanging around here actually "involving" in anything.

  • von*ferret
    • November 30, 2005 at 5:56 PM
    • #65

    I'm such a loser, must've been over 5 years since I was here when Anarchy Design was mumbling. So if you think about it, thats half a decade.

  • Kosmo
    • November 30, 2005 at 6:54 PM
    • #66
    Quote from von*ferret

    I'm such a loser, must've been over 5 years since I was here when Anarchy Design was mumbling. So if you think about it, thats half a decade.

    respect

  • Phish
    • August 8, 2006 at 6:56 PM
    • #67

    Wow. To think I've been around here since the days of Anarchy Designs. That makes it 7 years for me as well.

  • NormySan
    • August 8, 2006 at 7:09 PM
    • #68

    I've been around for a while just looking at maps and models. I used another nick in the past but i don't think anybody remembers me. I hung out on irc some to.

  • twiz
    • August 8, 2006 at 8:08 PM
    • #69
    Quote from Phish

    Wow. To think I've been around here since the days of Anarchy Designs. That makes it 7 years for me as well.

    Yeah but I come and go. My visits have been getting less frequent and shorter in the past few years.. but I'm still kicking around, I can still model and pretend to map(more like make a hundred brushes and give up)

  • Erratic
    • August 8, 2006 at 8:09 PM
    • #70
    Quote from Phish

    Wow. To think I've been around here since the days of Anarchy Designs. That makes it 7 years for me as well.

    Does it count if you've been lurking since Anarchy Design?

  • Cirian
    • December 12, 2006 at 3:13 PM
    • #71

    I got introduced to mapcore a few months ago, but I've been mapping since I got into Duke Nukem 3D

    Ack, that was 9 or 10 years ago!

    Still having fun tho'!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 11 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™