1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Deleting files? How to force this..

  • ⌐■_■
  • August 14, 2006 at 12:43 AM
  • dissonance
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:35 AM
    • #21
    Quote from Fletch

    I work at Gearbox. But when I was in high school I worked at CompUSA. It has led to my hatred of retail stores, rebate forms, Family Tree Maker, and computer salesmen. On the bright side, I got my Dreamcast for cost.

    I work at compusa right now, and i agree with everything there. oh, and add 'management' to that list. and remove the dreamcast, and replace it with episode 1 for $14.

  • Fletch
    • August 15, 2006 at 3:11 PM
    • #22
    Quote from dissonance

    I work at Gearbox. But when I was in high school I worked at CompUSA. It has led to my hatred of retail stores, rebate forms, Family Tree Maker, and computer salesmen. On the bright side, I got my Dreamcast for cost.

    I work at compusa right now, and i agree with everything there. oh, and add 'management' to that list. and remove the dreamcast, and replace it with episode 1 for $14.God damned assholes buying their 9.99 copy of Family Tree Maker and being too stupid to figure out how a mail-in rebate works.

  • user
    • August 16, 2006 at 3:22 AM
    • #23
    Quote from Fletch

    God damned assholes buying their 9.99 copy of Family Tree Maker and being too stupid to figure out how a mail-in rebate works.

    do you guys like mail it in for me or do i get the discount right now or what?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™