1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

My NS:Combat map

  • insta
  • July 4, 2004 at 8:46 PM
  • insta
    • July 7, 2004 at 12:21 PM
    • #21
    Quote from EjrulF

    The map looks good, but in a way also kinda boring. I cant say what is it but, It hasnt that special thing that draws your attention....hmm now I feel picky...sry :roll:

    Ya, I know. I dunno why, but my maps sorta lack...I dunno, "soul"?

    I know the editor, but I'm a shitty level designer.

  • Minos
    • July 7, 2004 at 3:37 PM
    • #22

    ITS NOT TRUE INSTA~~%

  • st0lve
    • July 7, 2004 at 7:32 PM
    • #23
    Quote from insta

    I know the editor, but I'm a shitty level designer.

    Sorry, but that is me. Since I'm prolly to lazy D:

  • EjrulF
    • July 7, 2004 at 8:00 PM
    • #24
    Quote from insta

    Ya, I know. I dunno why, but my maps sorta lack...I dunno, "soul"? I know the editor, but I'm a shitty level designer.

    naah, dont say that. You should instead listen to the criticize and make the fucking map unique.

  • Crackerjack
    • July 8, 2004 at 2:29 PM
    • #25
    Quote from EjrulF

    naah, dont say that. You should instead listen to the criticize and make the fucking map unique.

    HAHA!

  • Marcos
    • July 15, 2004 at 12:44 PM
    • #26

    Looking good there Insta, but If you want that special feeling, maybe try to tweak the rad parameters some more. I would realy like to see some more "harsh" lighting in our map ~

  • JynxDaddy
    • July 15, 2004 at 12:49 PM
    • #27

    mebey more colors ? lights and textures

  • insta
    • July 15, 2004 at 3:01 PM
    • #28
    Quote from Marcos

    Looking good there Insta, but If you want that special feeling, maybe try to tweak the rad parameters some more. I would realy like to see some more "harsh" lighting in our map ~

    Yea dude. Its one of the main things Im working on.

  • nico
    • July 26, 2004 at 12:14 PM
    • #29

    looks sweet!

    more colors and better lightning = pure sexehness

  • CrazyMAC
    • July 26, 2004 at 12:21 PM
    • #30
    Quote from Mazy

    some of it looks too gray imo,

    grey and NS sort of go hand in hand D:~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™