1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Not so very leet Mac 10 D:!~

  • st0lve
  • June 26, 2004 at 12:11 PM
  • st0lve
    • June 26, 2004 at 12:11 PM
    • #1

    Yuss, everyone need to make a Mac (10 or 11), so I did ~

    Its not very accurate (well atleast I've tryed ), but I think it looks alright ~

    NOTE: The safty is missing, since I ar le lazy. And the back aim thingy is a little to phat.

    Its NOT smoothed yet.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/pictures/mac10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/pictures/mac10a.jpg]

    C&C bitches~

  • Duff-e
    • June 26, 2004 at 3:29 PM
    • #2

    omg you're so not ol

    then again ol loves the penis so your mac 10 > his mac 10 24-0

  • OL
    • June 26, 2004 at 9:34 PM
    • #3

    omg DONT USE BLUE YOU CANT!!!!

  • st0lve
    • June 26, 2004 at 9:58 PM
    • #4

    Hahaha I just rememberd that your mac was blue D:

    The next render will not be blue, trust me

  • Mazy
    • June 26, 2004 at 10:02 PM
    • #5

    haha u ripped ols colar off111

    gj stolve

  • st0lve
    • June 27, 2004 at 11:42 AM
    • #6

    OH NEOS MY COLARS HEAS BEAN STOLVEAD D:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/pictures/mac10b.jpg]

    99,5% finished I think ~

  • Duff-e
    • June 27, 2004 at 1:19 PM
    • #7

    mmmm clayyy

  • st0lve
    • June 29, 2004 at 10:38 PM
    • #8

    Maps and .3ds: http://%7boption%7d

  • Minos
    • June 30, 2004 at 3:28 AM
    • #9

    omai best model (by st0le ) ever ~~

    great improvement from all teh models I've seen by u, negr0

  • st0lve
    • June 30, 2004 at 10:00 AM
    • #10

    NOTE: I've updated the maps now, so redownload it if you have already started

    thx negorgaor~1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™