1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Lookie what I got.. (huge pictures)

  • Grin
  • June 4, 2006 at 2:07 PM
  • Grin
    • June 4, 2006 at 2:07 PM
    • #1

    Zing! My new 350D

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/grin/kuvat/valokuvat/tippoja.jpg]

  • RD
    • June 4, 2006 at 2:20 PM
    • #2

    is it a model?

  • General Vivi
    • June 4, 2006 at 10:48 PM
    • #3

    thats an awsome photo , looks very cool

  • Grin
    • June 4, 2006 at 10:56 PM
    • #4

    Sum more.

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/grin/kuvat/valokuvat/portti.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/grin/kuvat/valokuvat/taivaslinja.jpg]

  • Grinwhrl
    • June 5, 2006 at 12:30 AM
    • #5

    wow nice camera!

  • csharp
    • June 5, 2006 at 7:51 AM
    • #6

    Kuvaa leikkimielellä

    Those photos are so sharp and clear.. i like the last one

  • Argyll
    • June 13, 2006 at 2:05 AM
    • #7

    Welcome to the DSLR club

  • mabufo
    • June 13, 2006 at 2:15 AM
    • #8

    I wish I could join the club.

  • hamst3r
    • June 13, 2006 at 2:19 AM
    • #9

    I wish I had a digicam

  • dissonance
    • June 13, 2006 at 7:34 AM
    • #10

    ah, i thought you finally got indoor plumbing

  • Qwiggalo
    • June 16, 2006 at 11:57 PM
    • #11

    I bought one 2 months ago and it was back ordered, and I still havn't gotten it >

    I'm stuck with my FujiFilm S5000 until.

  • dissonance
    • June 17, 2006 at 12:58 AM
    • #12

    i havea fuji s7000, and it ain't too bad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™