1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

HD problem

  • GrayFox
  • June 18, 2004 at 9:19 AM
  • GrayFox
    • June 18, 2004 at 9:19 AM
    • #1

    I know this is a forum for mapping but I have a problem and don't know what to do.

    I have now deleted approx. 750MB from my hard drive but my HD doesn't seem to get that space back. It's been on 2 984 935 424 bytes the whole time. I've tried rebooting several times but nothing works (and no viruses found either).

    I have Win XP Home.

    EDIT: now I'm getting space back when deleting things, but the 750MBs are still missing... creepy.

  • OL
    • June 18, 2004 at 9:56 AM
    • #2

    run scandisk, if your hard drive is fat32 you can do some tests from a boot disk also. you should defrag if that doesnt help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™