1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

zbrush practice bust

  • CyanideCotdPnuts
  • May 14, 2006 at 8:12 AM
  • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • May 14, 2006 at 8:12 AM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cyanidecotdpnuts/75e5de94.jpg]

    whatev.

    haven't used zbrush in god knows how long and I forgot how to use all the nifty features.

  • von*ferret
    • May 14, 2006 at 8:36 AM
    • #2

    over all structure looks good. You obviously need to spend time workin on the nose and ears. You're starting on subtle'ties but I'd suggest finishing the major things first. I think there might be too big of a skin bulge on the back of the neck. Pretty smooth, so I think you can go a little farther with detail on skin.

  • I3yG-MaK
    • May 14, 2006 at 1:58 PM
    • #3

    Try to use a Photo of an old mam ( 40-50 years ) as reference.

    He is loking very strange.

    But nice start.

  • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • May 14, 2006 at 4:20 PM
    • #4

    I wasn't really going for anything specific, I didn't use refs and I didn't even bother with the ears. I was just trying to get my groove back.

  • mabufo
    • May 14, 2006 at 4:36 PM
    • #5

    The nostrils of the nose seem a bit more elavated than they should be.

  • Rick_D
    • May 28, 2006 at 7:11 AM
    • #6

    Looks like an ogre

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™