1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

going to london this summer...

  • Vinny Testaverde
  • May 13, 2006 at 8:29 PM
  • Vinny Testaverde
    • May 13, 2006 at 8:29 PM
    • #1

    Yo, I am planning a trip london by myself this summer and i know some mapcorians are from the UK and I was wondering besides the obvious tourist attractions what are some places and things I should check out while I am there, like night life etc?

    And also, I reckon that many europeans dont take to kindly to us american folk, so like I have seriously heard that when you go to europe you should say your from canada.. is that really true? maybe less true for london?

    I dunno I am really exicted about it, so if you guys know of anything good in london let me know thanks

  • von*ferret
    • May 13, 2006 at 8:36 PM
    • #2

    enjoy you lucky bastard! go to ireland!

  • Ginger Lord
    • May 13, 2006 at 9:21 PM
    • #3
    Quote from JonM

    Yo, I am planning a trip london by myself this summer and i know some mapcorians are from the UK and I was wondering besides the obvious tourist attractions what are some places and things I should check out while I am there, like night life etc?And also, I reckon that many europeans dont take to kindly to us american folk, so like I have seriously heard that when you go to europe you should say your from canada.. is that really true? maybe less true for london?

    I dunno I am really exicted about it, so if you guys know of anything good in london let me know thanks

    Firstly, London is very expensive to go out at night in.

    Secondly, yes, say you are Canadian.

    Lastly, best thing about London is the road out.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • May 14, 2006 at 12:07 AM
    • #4

    battersea power station ftw

  • teeluu
    • May 14, 2006 at 1:01 AM
    • #5

    Well, i assume there's.. rain

    ..and rain

    Hope i could go somewhere sometime. My family has always been poor and now i'm a poor student. Have a nice trip tho

  • Gaz
    • May 14, 2006 at 1:07 AM
    • #6

    No one will really care that your american, Londons incredably multicultural.

    Not to sure on the night life, everything in London costs a fortune

  • seppe
    • May 14, 2006 at 12:38 PM
    • #7

    you should go to amsterdam, it's cheaper and you got the 'wallen' ( youknow the redlightdistrict ). No amsterdam is much better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™