1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

#Counter-Strike Draft

  • hydeph
  • April 26, 2006 at 6:54 AM
  • hydeph
    • April 26, 2006 at 6:54 AM
    • #1

    Do you like playing CS:S? Like teamplay? Tactics? Would you like to play in a friendly tournament, for fun?

    The powers that be of the #counter-strike IRC channel on GameSurge are hosting a Counter-Strike: Source draft tournament to encourage play on their server.

    Information can be found here > http://%7boption%7d

    If you need help connecting to the IRC network you can either use mIRC http://%7boption%7d or the GameSurge Java client http://%7boption%7d.

    We'd really like to get some 5v5 scrims going, so if you're interested in some good gaming head over to #counter-strike.

    Server IP is 208.100.14.47:27015 if you wanted to join and play.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/hydeph/motd.jpg]

  • hydeph
    • April 26, 2006 at 4:58 PM
    • #2

    Don't be shy nubs.

  • RD
    • April 26, 2006 at 5:25 PM
    • #3

    ive never scrimmed so i wonder how my shotgun will hold up. I might try it

  • dc-mike
    • April 26, 2006 at 9:14 PM
    • #4

    i like scrimming @ css, me and my mates only make for four players though so no dice... i added your server to favourites though..

  • hamst3r
    • April 26, 2006 at 9:42 PM
    • #5
    Quote

    ive never scrimmed so i wonder how my shotgun will hold up. I might try it

    RD, your better with the shotgun than I am, I remember playing with you. And I have aced teams with my handy pump shotty. Hardest gun to defend agisnt, eva.

  • Polaris
    • April 26, 2006 at 9:44 PM
    • #6

    Canadian server?

    Hehe, Im in. I always wanted to brutally murder you Hydeph, now I can do it over and over!

  • hydeph
    • April 26, 2006 at 10:18 PM
    • #7

    The server is located in NYC, so you Euro's might get decent pings. I'm in Ontario, Canada and I usually ping under 30.

    This is not a pro tournament, it's just for fun, just to make use of the server we get for free. There are no prizes, no rewards, it's just for a good time.

  • Spellbinder
    • April 27, 2006 at 2:35 PM
    • #8

    If i ever get my broadband i think i will join.

    Depending on the ping i get.

    I will get 24/1 24 up and 1 down.

    I have played against you rd

    Spellbinder.

  • hydeph
    • April 29, 2006 at 7:58 PM
    • #9

    There's a scrim (hopefully) tonight, so all interested join #counter-strike on GameSurge. Maybe we could get a #c-s vs #core scrim going, eh, eh?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™