1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

My examproject in programming

  • Zacker
  • April 20, 2006 at 9:54 AM
  • Zacker
    • May 1, 2006 at 9:23 PM
    • #21

    New version up which includes the ability to learn the healing spell which uses energy. Highscore is still bugged though.

  • wacko
    • May 3, 2006 at 5:07 AM
    • #22
    Quote from Zacker

    New version up which includes the ability to learn the healing spell which uses energy. Highscore is still bugged though.

    zacker could I get the newest code I should have this stuff done tomorrow but having the newest stuff would be nice and whats bugged ?

  • Zacker
    • May 3, 2006 at 7:53 AM
    • #23

    Sure you can, it has been uploaded now - same url.

    The highscore issue that it doesn't read/write from the same place in the file even though I do a I seek(1,0). It should overwrite the existing scores, not add the end of the file.

    In case anyone else want to check out the source, then you can grab it here:

    http://www.thefuture.dk/skole/Programme ... kt_src.zip

    Edit:

    Final beta version up. The game is now feature complete and I do not know of any bugs in it. Only thing missing is the localization code which Wacko will help with. Please test it extensively for bugs and balance problems.

    What annoys me the most atm is that I have had to cut everyones favorite feature:/ There are so many new things which I would like to add and which would not require any tough coding. I just don't have the time anymore, damn deadline...

  • Zacker
    • May 31, 2006 at 6:52 PM
    • #24

    Update on this project: The multilingual code did not get in the final version, but I am planning on implenting it when I am done with exams.

    I ended up getting a 13* in programming, so thanks to all you who gave good feedback on the game:)

    * Danish grade system explained here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grade_%28e ... 29#Denmark

  • Skjalg
    • May 31, 2006 at 10:03 PM
    • #25

    Good job man!

  • wacko
    • June 4, 2006 at 1:22 AM
    • #26
    Quote from Zacker

    Update on this project: The multilingual code did not get in the final version, but I am planning on implenting it when I am done with exams.I ended up getting a 13* in programming, so thanks to all you who gave good feedback on the game:)

    * Danish grade system explained here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grade_%28e ... 29#Denmark

    that mutli-lingual code is there just need to point to the xml stuff since I i did not have any time to get it all done... but i pointed ya in the right direction

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 6 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™