1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

New touchscreen iPod next week?

  • Izuno
  • February 23, 2006 at 11:24 PM
  • Izuno
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:24 PM
    • #1

    Is this a new touchscreen iPod that is rumored to come out next week?

    [Blocked Image: http://static.flickr.com/26/103357149_ebe5a6a8c7.jpg]

    To resident photoshop police: please evaluate and debunk!

  • ⌐■_■
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:44 PM
    • #2

    looks like a defect tv in a mirror

  • skdr
    • February 23, 2006 at 11:51 PM
    • #3

    http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0602event.html

    Also, I'm getting hyper excited everytime I see Apple is announcing something new. It just feels insane. Am I alone?

  • Tequila
    • February 24, 2006 at 1:55 AM
    • #4
    Quote from skdr

    http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0602event.htmlAlso, I'm getting hyper excited everytime I see Apple is announcing something new. It just feels insane. Am I alone?

    I don't know. Are you very rich?

  • Bic-B@ll
    • February 24, 2006 at 6:40 AM
    • #5
    Quote from skdr

    http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0602event.htmlAlso, I'm getting hyper excited everytime I see Apple is announcing something new. It just feels insane. Am I alone?

    nope, every other 16 year old girl trendwhore is right by your side

    edit: http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/10/so-t ... o-ipod-eh/

  • Furyo
    • February 24, 2006 at 10:29 AM
    • #6

    Lol back when I was working for Apple, we'd always have a nice chuckle at those thinksecret revelations The best part of it was they always knew stuff before us (not surprised really) but then we'd get to see the stuff for real before them anyway...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™