1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What toothpaste are you using?

  • Taylor Swift
  • December 20, 2005 at 9:39 AM
  • Izuno
    • December 20, 2005 at 5:05 PM
    • #21
    Quote from johnm487

    i use this too but the extra whitening doesnt help me.

    yep...some form of Colgate.

  • Tequila
    • December 20, 2005 at 5:09 PM
    • #22
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    The flashier the box, the better. I am a victim of toothpaste marketing strategy.[Blocked Image: http://www.aquafresh.co.uk/images/products/toothpasteextreme.jpg]

    I was just thinking that myself as I gazed upon the Colgate box. It's the damn golden trims and sparkle!

  • ReNo
    • December 20, 2005 at 5:21 PM
    • #23

    What a crazy idea for a thread I'm using some pretty hi-tech shit from the best in toothpaste - colgate. Bring on the oxygen!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snarkpit.net/pits/reno/random/toothpaste.jpg]

  • FrieChamp
    • December 20, 2005 at 5:36 PM
    • #24

    Colgate "oxygen" lol

    It's like toothpaste....but WITH AIR !!

  • Steppenwolf
    • December 20, 2005 at 6:37 PM
    • #25

    I use colgate.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ahtung.lv/pics/colgate.jpg]

  • Bic-B@ll
    • December 20, 2005 at 8:29 PM
    • #26
    Quote from Mazy

    whatevers there

  • teeluu
    • December 20, 2005 at 9:53 PM
    • #27

    [Blocked Image: http://www.pepsodent.fi/www/tuotekuvat/vaakakuvat/ht_xylitoltuubi_v.jpg]

  • ginsengavenger
    • December 21, 2005 at 5:58 AM
    • #28

    Call me a hippie but I use health food store toothpaste (always the peppermint flavor):

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gaines.com/store/Toms/890228.jpg]

    I've never had a cavity in my twenty five years. I brush very hard, like I mean it. I brush at night and sometimes in the morning. I don't floss. The last time I saw a dentist was two or three years ago to have a wisdom tooth pulled; the remaining three have pretty much come in straight.

  • teeluu
    • December 21, 2005 at 6:45 PM
    • #29

    hippie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™