1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Some pictures

  • ⌐■_■
  • October 24, 2005 at 10:45 AM
  • ⌐■_■
    • October 24, 2005 at 10:45 AM
    • #1

    Hi,

    My brother lended me his camera, a Sony DSC-7. I toyed around a bit and I thaught someone might appreciate these pictures.

    Bear in mind I am no professional:

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00099.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00097.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00096.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00095.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00093.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00092.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00090.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00089.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00081.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00076.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00074.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/Dsc00028.jpg]

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • October 24, 2005 at 6:04 PM
    • #2

    ten is the best; first one to make me say "damn, thats cool".

  • JAL
    • October 24, 2005 at 7:50 PM
    • #3

    I like number 11 the best. Such a calm picture

  • Fletch
    • October 24, 2005 at 9:04 PM
    • #4

    A little trick with the Sony DSCs if you ever take more with this camera: They really dislike focusing on objects close up. So first make sure you hit the little faux-macro button on the back (it's the 'flower' button). Second, you can 'drag' the focus from one object to aanother. If I'm taking a close-up, I'll hold the focus then drag it around until the detail comes in crisply. it's annoying, but it helps get some clarity and sharp edges.

  • JynxDaddy
    • October 25, 2005 at 2:42 AM
    • #5

    10 is awesome.

  • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 9:04 AM
    • #6
    Quote from Fletch

    A little trick with the Sony DSCs if you ever take more with this camera: They really dislike focusing on objects close up. So first make sure you hit the little faux-macro button on the back (it's the 'flower' button). Second, you can 'drag' the focus from one object to aanother. If I'm taking a close-up, I'll hold the focus then drag it around until the detail comes in crisply. it's annoying, but it helps get some clarity and sharp edges.

    Thanks, I'll fiddle with that.

    I like number 10 too, but one thing that really annoys me is that it's not straight... I wish I took more time.

    Thx for the reply guys.

  • ⌐■_■
    • October 25, 2005 at 9:05 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Fletch

    A little trick with the Sony DSCs if you ever take more with this camera: They really dislike focusing on objects close up. So first make sure you hit the little faux-macro button on the back (it's the 'flower' button). Second, you can 'drag' the focus from one object to aanother. If I'm taking a close-up, I'll hold the focus then drag it around until the detail comes in crisply. it's annoying, but it helps get some clarity and sharp edges.

    Thanks, I'll fiddle with that.

    I like number 10 too, but one thing that really annoys me is that it's not straight... I wish I took more time.

    Thx for the replies guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™