1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Home theater

  • mawibse
  • March 16, 2004 at 2:19 PM
  • zaphod
    • April 27, 2004 at 9:45 PM
    • #21

    sweet, that looks like a pretty rad projector.

    This is the one I'm looking at upgrading to once a decent HD DVD format comes out. http://www.projectorcentral.com/InFocus ... y_7200.htm

    I know what you mean about the DLP's, we have one at work and I see rainbows and stuff sometimes. This one has a 5x color wheel though, where most are 2 or 3, so I think thats gonna help a lot. I like LCD except for the screen door effect and the not so black blacks.

  • Zazi
    • April 28, 2004 at 12:46 AM
    • #22

    Zaphod: How do you pay for a projector that costs more than my car? Troika doesn't pay you... Do you sell yourself? I TOLD you to stop that! :x

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 28, 2004 at 12:46 AM
    • #23

    DLPS flash their light on and off real fast and apparently we sub-conciously recognize it, and some people, like me, get headaches from it, though I don't get them in movie theatres, maybe because I'm so far away and there is other lighting.

  • zaphod
    • April 28, 2004 at 1:10 AM
    • #24

    I do sell my body, yes. But due to recent lawsuits, only to humans, and not on video.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 28, 2004 at 4:11 AM
    • #25

    I still don't see how you can afford it being that you're just so damn cheap.

  • Duff-e
    • April 28, 2004 at 9:45 PM
    • #26

    hdtv antenna

    free hdtv

    .................

    explain

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 28, 2004 at 10:21 PM
    • #27

    the magical HDTV flys through the air and our magical antenna picks up the signals, we plug the antenna into the computer, computer into projector and huzzah, the fairies do the rest

  • Duff-e
    • April 29, 2004 at 11:33 PM
    • #28

    so wait i missed the 4th step

    which radio shack did you buy the fairies at and were they 8 or 10 gauge

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 30, 2004 at 12:48 AM
    • #29

    actually, they were made of spaceage materials

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™