1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Sony Online Entertainment and EB games - Big Jerks

  • Dreaded Fist
  • August 23, 2005 at 11:26 PM
  • kleinluka
    • August 25, 2005 at 5:43 PM
    • #21
    Quote from Kosmo

    Well what can I say, I love the FREEDOM of speech that we have in the rest of the world. Maybe Bush should attack USA to bring back "freedom and democracy" like he does around the world Am I right or what?

    Maybe you should take these discussions out in politics forum or PM and control yourself a bit more.

  • Kosmo
    • August 25, 2005 at 6:18 PM
    • #22
    Quote from kleinluka

    Well what can I say, I love the FREEDOM of speech that we have in the rest of the world. Maybe Bush should attack USA to bring back "freedom and democracy" like he does around the world Am I right or what?

    Maybe you should take these discussions out in politics forum or PM and control yourself a bit more.

    Sorry kleiney n' RD, you know me, I'm just mouthing off.

  • JAL
    • August 25, 2005 at 8:03 PM
    • #23

    I say you shouldn´t blame the people who sell it. You should blame it on the "hackers" that make cdkey generators etc. that with some luck may just steal your cdkey before you´ve even bought the box. Still EB Games or whatever the company is doing the selling should give a refund.

  • Kosmo
    • August 25, 2005 at 8:14 PM
    • #24
    Quote from JAL

    I say you shouldn´t blame the people who sell it. You should blame it on the "hackers" that make cdkey generators etc. that with some luck may just steal your cdkey before you´ve even bought the box. Still EB Games or whatever the company is doing the selling should give a refund.

    Well, they are already taking the risk of the cdkey being hacked when they sell a product to someone, they should refund or give him another copy of the game. If I buy a package of cereals from the store and it is empty I get a refund since I didn't get anything my moneys worth of cereals, just the box, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell what they need to do, but obviously EB does.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™