1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

AAA Concept Artist Available for Work - Miguel Nogueira

  • menogdesign
  • July 4, 2023 at 3:33 PM
  • menogdesign
    • July 4, 2023 at 3:33 PM
    • #1

    Name: Miguel Nogueira

    Timezone: GMT+1 (UK/London/Lisbon)

    Specializing in Sci-Fi & Medieval Fantasy Concept Art for AAA and Hollywood Clients

    Hello, I'm Miguel Nogueira, a freelance concept artist with a passion for sci-fi. Based in the GMT+1 timezone (UK/London/Lisbon), I offer a range of services that cater specifically to the needs of AAA game developers and Hollywood productions.

    My expertise lies in concept design, where I bring ideas to life through compelling artwork.[Blocked Image: https://us.v-cdn.net/5021068/upload…sz1k1ta6p98.jpg]I excel at creating iterations, brainstorming sessions, conducting story research, designing levels, and developing game design sketches. Additionally, I possess a strong sense of mood, aesthetics, and art direction, allowing me to provide comprehensive support in these areas.

    Beyond concept art, my skill set extends to graphic design, digital and traditional clay sculpting, and a deep understanding of cinematography and multimedia tools. Over the years, I have collaborated with both independent studios and renowned names such as Frictional Games (Amnesia Rebirth), Blink 182, Volta Studio, NetEase Games, and I have also served as a consultant and art contest jury member for AMD.

    [Blocked Image: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/image….jpg?1555188850][Blocked Image: https://us.v-cdn.net/5021068/upload…9d6ldrbpj37.jpg]

    My work has garnered attention and recognition across various platforms, including news sites like Kotaku, art communities such as Behance (featured in the character design category), CGSociety Hall of Fame, and Artstation Editor's picks. Currently, I am engaged in projects with several studios under non-disclosure agreements.

    If you have an exciting project in mind, I would be delighted to hear from you. To get in touch, please reach out to me via email. I am currently booking for the upcoming weeks, so don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs and explore potential collaborations.

    For more information about my portfolio, please visit my website at https://www.menogcreative.com or browse my Artstation profile at https://www.artstation.com/migno. Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected].

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™