1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Elvish Warrior

  • von*ferret
  • July 19, 2005 at 6:17 PM
  • st0lve
    • August 22, 2005 at 9:51 PM
    • #41

    Brass, brown and red.

    With a light skintone.

  • Kamikazi!
    • August 23, 2005 at 1:04 AM
    • #42

    Do a greenish with brass.

  • Marcos
    • August 23, 2005 at 3:22 PM
    • #43

    Green, brown and some steel would be nice i think

  • csharp
    • August 23, 2005 at 7:50 PM
    • #44

    wow thats very great work~

  • patriot
    • August 31, 2005 at 8:29 PM
    • #45

    Nice work! Hand looks a bit deformed though

  • OL
    • August 31, 2005 at 9:24 PM
    • #46
    Quote from patriot

    Nice work! Hand looks a bit deformed though

    [Blocked Image: http://www.olhux.net/image/fattyhand.jpg]

    OH GOD

    Its looking good other than that though, better than I could do at least

  • patriot
    • August 31, 2005 at 11:27 PM
    • #47

    Indeed xD

  • von*ferret
    • September 4, 2005 at 5:30 AM
    • #48

    Like I said if I had the time, I would've gone back and remodeled the hands along with not initialy bending the fingers, as it looks very awkward in the pose the hand is in atm.

  • nico
    • September 4, 2005 at 4:07 PM
    • #49

    Looks good except for the hands... too bad you dont have the time to fix. Looking forward to see more!

  • von*ferret
    • September 5, 2005 at 11:11 PM
    • #50

    I made a texture but it looked ass ugly, utterly, completely ugly. So when I get back to savannah I'm going to take a break and work on my rivendell level, than work on this a little bit more and crank out a skin. I really wish I didn't UVW it to be symetrical but its too late The character is mostly rigged too so maybe I can pose it. Simply put, I just need practice modeling and texturing as much as I can if I want to be an environmental artist.

  • Mazy
    • September 6, 2005 at 8:46 AM
    • #51

    Looking awesome ferret, apart from the hand

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™