1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Everything 3d

  • Bunglo
  • May 26, 2021 at 11:58 AM
  • Bunglo
    • May 26, 2021 at 11:58 AM
    • #1

    It's been a really long time since I've seriously touched anything 3d related, I miss it. I opened 3dsmax for the first time in years and wanted to cry, it still feels like home. I will be posting all 3d related art I make in this thread, starting with a zbrush sketch.


  • Bunglo
    • May 28, 2021 at 9:47 AM
    • #2

    Another zsketch

  • Bunglo
    • June 9, 2021 at 8:15 AM
    • #3

    Mouth study

  • Bunglo
    • July 15, 2021 at 9:17 AM
    • #4

    Going through my hdd, found some wireframes I posted on the old threedy forums before they got shut down. Think I was 16 years old at the time. 3ds max 9, bow down fuckers.

    Also found a screen from some foliage testing for a project that never saw the light of day in CE.


Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™