1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Jordi Bosch | Sound Designer/Programmer

  • BoschSounds
  • March 13, 2021 at 4:04 PM
  • BoschSounds
    • March 13, 2021 at 4:04 PM
    • #1

    Hi!

    I am offering my services as a sound designer / audio programmer for your game projects.

    I can offer a wide variety of styles for your videogame, from atmospheres and cutting edge trailer style sfx[/i] to original foley recording, design and implementation.

    Some of my projects: contributing in games like Thrive and Tonka, designing sounds and sfx[/i] for an upcoming open source MMORPG project, and designed sfx and tracks for companies like Sencit Music and Pinewood Studios.

    My experience ranges in designing audio, dialogue, audio cleanup, and audio implementation. I am familiar with implementing and designing sounds and music using Wwise. I have also used Wwise in conjunction with FMOD and Unity, as demonstrated in my clips of games like LIMBO and RollingBall, which can be found on my website. I am also an avid user of DAW's such as ProTools, Reaper and Logic. Throughout my music career; session drummer and sound engineer in a variety of studios around London and Barcelona, I have developed a detailed and sensitive ear which has helped me bring new insights into my sound design.

    If you are interested, I would be glad to hear about any ongoing project or projects. I am also open to Rev-Share or non profitable projects if interesting enough, I am always open for new and interesting concepts.

    Here are a few examples of my work and my website for future reference.

    [email protected]


    All the best Mapcore!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™