1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO] de_trim and de_verb

  • Daniel Marcu
  • January 22, 2021 at 10:36 PM
  • Daniel Marcu
    • January 22, 2021 at 10:36 PM
    • #1

    Hello, I am a new mapper to Source and these are my 2 first maps. I know that here the bar is set really high so I don't expect to impress anyone with these, I am just kindly asking for any type of feedback that would make future submissions better than those 2.

    de_trim workshop link

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/maps/600982c36eac6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/maps/600982c4361d8.jpg]

    de_verb workshop link

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/maps/6009c72867500.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/maps/6009c72851b9b.jpg]

    I realise some of the flaws that these 2 maps have, but I think it's better to start fresh for a third map rather than making everything over again. de_trim is too clustered and de_verb is too big, also the background arhitecture of de_trim is something I am not necessarily proud of. Despite those facts I chose to upload those 2 for the feedback, maybe there are more things than I realised that I have to take into consideration for future maps.

    Thank you for your time and I hope I would someday know 50% of how much you guys know about mapping.

    sToP !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™