1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO Wingman] Scarlet

  • Nakroma
  • July 10, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  • Nakroma
    • July 10, 2020 at 8:18 PM
    • #1

    Heyo, I'm making a Wingman map for the Source Engine Discord Wingman Level Design Contest 2020. Finally getting somewhere in the greybox stage, so I've decided to post it here. The theme is a western-european abbey. You can find it on the workshop here.


    Radar:

    Spoiler


    Ingame Screenshots:

    Spoiler

  • Nakroma
    • August 22, 2020 at 9:26 PM
    • #2

    Some progress - turns out learning env art stuff from scratch is pretty hard and time consuming. I now turned to using more premade assets (thanks Yanzl) than before, but I still doubt I'm gonna make the deadline at this pace, or at least not with the level of detail and polish I'd want.

    Spoiler

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™