1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO]Block(Defuse)

  • Leo333
  • June 2, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  • Leo333
    • June 2, 2020 at 9:43 AM
    • #1

    Hello there!

    I am a new map maker from hk,and i am here to present you my new and first map De_Block!https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2108366847

    I am happy with any feedback for the gameplay!

    btw I am new for the forum and still on school(14 years old),also I am not a native english speaker,I hope yours guys are ok about it.

    ~Glory to HK~


  • Freaky_Banana
    • June 3, 2020 at 6:39 PM
    • #2

    Hi Leo, it's always nice to see new people here! I took a look around your map. I like the start you have made here! I gathered this imgur album to give some feedback:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Wfwju6v

    I hope it helps and you keep going! All the best.

  • Leo333
    • June 4, 2020 at 2:47 PM
    • #3

    Thanks for the feedback!the middle part of the map is something that I am going to have a huge change on it.On the B site,I think it is very fun for me because it make shotgun,Negev viable for ct and smg for t,that make anti eco more challaging also I think the problems of it being too cramped is ok for me,the dumpster make a unique gameplay of wall bang like mirage firebox that you can wallbang and enemies cant see you until they check it ,of course it can be easily counter by fire.For A site ,I will make the bomb zone further away to force t gain more control for the site,and i think push out ramp without other entrance support suppose to be hard and scary,you should stay on the top if you have no support,I will also add a roof under the ramp to make it safer for the camper.At last,I will add more room or cover for those corridors,A long is a recent example that I am trying to make those path more angles instead of long unfun straightline.Again I am very happy about the feedback?

  • Leo333
    • June 11, 2020 at 1:01 PM
    • #4

    Hello everyone,here is a huge update for this project!

    A new Mid and A con!!

    There we go,more update on the way,thanks for any feedback?

  • Leo333
    • June 17, 2020 at 12:35 PM
    • #5

    Another update is here boiz!

    A Ramp is gone and replace by a room/apps!!

    Thank for any feedback?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™