1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] Hamlet

  • Jayloran
  • April 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  • Jayloran
    • April 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM
    • #1

    Hello guys ! This is my first post on this forum and also my very first level design :)

    It's still in early stage of development and I make it for standard competitive demolition game mode. I already made some gameplay tests with some friends and some modifications with their returns. I will soon fullfill all the conditions to submit it in playtest here, but first I show you a sneak peak of the map :)

    We don't see it on the map but there is an underground way going between mid and "short" just below A site.

    C/C are more than welcomed and remember this is my first map ahah, it can be unbalanced but I'm working on it ?

    Sorry if my English isn't very good, I'm Belgian :)

    Cheers !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™