1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

[FOR HIRE] Level Designer, Tech Artist.

  • SETEvoy
  • March 22, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  • SETEvoy
    • March 22, 2020 at 6:54 PM
    • #1

    Hi! My name is Sergey, I am a Level Designer and a Technical Artist. I recently moved to Paris and am actively looking for a job while searching here. I'm open to offers. My priority pool of tasks: - Level Design - Prototyping - Shader Creation - Tech Art - Lighting Source - Scripting - Optimization - 3D Art Tasks outside the pool I also consider.

    I work with Unreal Engine 3/4, Unity, Photoshop, Maya, 3Ds Max, WM.

    CV attached, more details of my work can be found through hyperlinks in it. I will also duplicate the most important of them at the bottom of the post. Thank you for your attention. Best regards, Sergey.

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/APnlqhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sergey-derkach-8b007a130/

    CV_Sergey_Derkach.pdf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™