1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

GBX Softball

  • TomWithTheWeather
  • June 14, 2005 at 3:34 AM
  • DD
    • June 16, 2005 at 4:33 AM
    • #21
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    It's worse than you'd think... :wink:

    Yeah we're pretty bad. TWTW was afraid to play so he can't really talk.

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • June 16, 2005 at 3:36 PM
    • #22

    I'm not afraid to play, I just don't like to play. I've played softball/baseball before. I'll talk all I want. :wink:

  • st0lve
    • June 16, 2005 at 5:32 PM
    • #23

    I once got hit by a baseball in my tummy, worst EVR.

    and I was only like max. 10 meters from my friend who was 'batting.

    is baseballs harder than a softball? softball sounds gay D:!

  • Tequila
    • June 16, 2005 at 5:43 PM
    • #24
    Quote from st0lve

    I once got hit by a baseball in my tummy, worst EVR.and I was only like max. 10 meters from my friend who was 'batting.

    is baseballs harder than a softball? softball sounds gay D:!

    Haha, it's not to be taken literally, guy. They use the same balls, it's just the rules are different. Baseball is more complex, which is why I prefer softball.

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • June 16, 2005 at 5:48 PM
    • #25

    A softball is like twice the size of a baseball, but just as hard.

  • kleinluka
    • June 16, 2005 at 6:10 PM
    • #26

    I remember playing softball a while ago and one of my friends got hit by the ball on his forehead and he had a red mark from the seam in the ball all over his face for at least a week. It was fckn' hilarious.

  • Izuno
    • June 16, 2005 at 9:13 PM
    • #27

    yeah that happened to me at summer camp when i was like 12 or something...fortunately my glove deflected some of the energy.

  • st0lve
    • June 16, 2005 at 10:18 PM
    • #28

    why isn't it called "monsterball" then?

    I think its the same as we call "Slåball" (hitball), really simpliftyed baseball without a pitcher.

  • FrieChamp
    • June 17, 2005 at 1:57 PM
    • #29

    In the year to 2179, fearless mercenaries fight for victory in violent tournaments called...MO-MO-MO-MONSTERBALL !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™