1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Dystopia Preview

  • JynxDaddy
  • June 6, 2005 at 6:09 AM
  • JynxDaddy
    • June 6, 2005 at 6:09 AM
    • #1

    Just watch the video.

    Torrent

    filefront

    All I can say is the level design aint the best but the game looks cool overall.

  • skdr
    • June 6, 2005 at 9:59 AM
    • #2

    Watched the video last night and I have to say it looks extremely cool

  • Zacker
    • June 6, 2005 at 10:49 AM
    • #3

    Yeah it looks fine for an early mod. I can't say much about the game itself from such a short video, but the video itself is well done.

  • MJ
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:06 AM
    • #4

    looks.. interesting.

  • von*ferret
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:25 AM
    • #5

    Keep that crap in the EOT.

    The movies was interesting, but not my type of game. The level design really brought the whole project down in my opinion.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:33 AM
    • #6
    Quote from von*ferret

    Keep that crap in the EOT.

    http://www.poopinmymouth.com/

    Seriously, click on it. Work/School safe and everything. One of the top artists I 'know' and a pretty cool guy (for having talked to him only a couple times). No one's fault here he chose an... interesting... handle.

  • von*ferret
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:39 AM
    • #7

    damn I'm owned. Thanks for pointing that out KFS I feel like an arse.

  • -Stratesiz-
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:01 PM
    • #8

    Indoor mapping seems to be really weak. The outdoor stuff with the car looks cool

  • ReNo
    • June 8, 2005 at 3:05 PM
    • #9

    Yeah it took me a while before I was willing to visit that website too Very glad I did though - loved the 3dsmax video tutorials (or at least the ones I watched so far), and once I actually get a working version of the program I'm sure they will come in handy.

  • MJ
    • June 10, 2005 at 3:28 AM
    • #10

    well this is all work in progress so i hope he level design will get better..

  • Jeremy
    • June 10, 2005 at 7:26 PM
    • #11

    Looks pretty good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™