1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Miss Universe 2005

  • Minos
  • May 24, 2005 at 7:13 PM
  • JynxDaddy
    • May 26, 2005 at 10:23 AM
    • #21
    Quote from MrH2o

    Afghanistan[Blocked Image: http://img49.echo.cx/img49/6938/2004collectionprovencaleburka3.jpg]

    I'm going to hell for that

    Second page needed this.

  • Minos
    • May 31, 2005 at 6:26 PM
    • #22

    So the canadian one won! AND SHE WASNT THAT GOOD LOOKING!!!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.missuniverse.com/images/umbrella.jpg]

  • Argyll
    • May 31, 2005 at 7:47 PM
    • #23

    Go Canada! She isn't too bad...

  • ReNo
    • May 31, 2005 at 8:30 PM
    • #24

    I watched "Drop Dead Gorgeous" on TV last night. It had Kirsten Dunst in it, and was about beauty pagent type stuff. I like Kirsten Dunst

  • Minos
    • May 31, 2005 at 10:33 PM
    • #25

    She is like one of the ugliest hollywood chicks to me reno :x

  • Lurker
    • May 31, 2005 at 11:10 PM
    • #26

    Who gives a shit if she's good looking or not, she's Canadian.

  • silver
    • June 1, 2005 at 11:27 AM
    • #27

    I'd hit her

  • insta
    • June 1, 2005 at 11:50 AM
    • #28
    Quote from silver

    I'd hit her

    With a brick.

  • ReNo
    • June 1, 2005 at 3:49 PM
    • #29

    Mino, you've no taste

    http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/d ... os/005.jpg

  • Minos
    • June 1, 2005 at 6:14 PM
    • #30

    she may look hot on that pic reno but most of the time she is weird :x

  • MrH2o
    • June 1, 2005 at 8:22 PM
    • #31
    Quote from ReNo

    I watched "Drop Dead Gorgeous" on TV last night. It had Kirsten Dunst in it, and was about beauty pagent type stuff. I like Kirsten Dunst

    That is a kickass movie

    and here is a Kirsten Dunst "story" for ya all

    http://%7boption%7d

  • ReNo
    • June 1, 2005 at 8:47 PM
    • #32

    LOL, that is pretty damn stingy for a millionaire actress, but then at least she appears to be down to earth enough to actually approach a homeless person (I don't believe I've ever come across a picture of a celeb doing that before). As for calling her an ugly troll - that man needs to find himself a god damn penis.

  • mike-0
    • June 1, 2005 at 8:50 PM
    • #33

    uk for the win

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™