1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Fuckng Computer

  • von*ferret
  • January 12, 2004 at 7:24 PM
  • von*ferret
    • January 12, 2004 at 7:24 PM
    • #1

    My computer is infected with a virus. I can not get rid of it because norton can't do anything. I can not update my OS because the one that I"m using right now is illegal and will not update. The reason I have an illegal copy is beacuse I had to format my computer earlier was due to some massive spyware that slowed my computer down 50% and adaware could also not get rid of. My legal OS's boot disks and cd are not being recognized by my computer. Until I figure out what is happening and what I can do about it I will not be online nor working. This really sucks so I hope I can figure something out soon

  • FrieChamp
    • January 12, 2004 at 8:07 PM
    • #2

    Sounds bad ferret, best luck man

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • January 12, 2004 at 9:56 PM
    • #3

    format.. install a new OS... NAV... and good luck

  • DD
    • January 12, 2004 at 10:25 PM
    • #4

    Stop visiting those googled porn and warez sites with low security settings and keep NAV on

  • von*ferret
    • January 13, 2004 at 4:03 AM
    • #5

    I can't install my os anymore, the boot disk/install disks are all corrupted and aren't being recognized anymore so I no longer can install it. So I'm basically screwed since my parents wont loan me any money for a computer that isn't shit nor a OS.

  • CrazyMAC
    • January 13, 2004 at 11:43 AM
    • #6

    don't you have anyone near by that can send u or give u a disk?

  • Mazy
    • January 14, 2004 at 2:55 AM
    • #7

    shit that sux ferret

    cant u like buy a student version? i got my win xp hella cheap cuz i bought it as a student version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™