1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

For Hire - 2D Character/ Environment Artist

  • BloodthirstyBovine
  • May 7, 2018 at 11:41 PM
  • BloodthirstyBovine
    • May 7, 2018 at 11:41 PM
    • #1

    Email: [email protected] Portfolio: https://meaghanhicksart.carbonmade.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeaghanEHicks Tumblr: http://bloodthirstybovineart.tumblr.com/

    Hey! I'm Meaghan Hicks [BloodthirstyBovine online], and I'm a 2D game artist with several years in the games industry. I've worked for EA Mobile before, as well as smaller indie studios, and have experience with contract work and even updating existing assets. My professional art has been primarily Environment-based while my personal is focused more on characters, making me well rounded in both. I am proficient in several programs; Photoshop, Sketchbook, Flash, Illustrator and can do some animating as well. I can make basic 3D assets as well, primarily in Maya. I've also been working on some character creation/customization packs as a personal project!

    Here are a few samples of my work; Personal, Professional, and Commissions. Please contact me by email for all business inquiries!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™