1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Portal 2 sdk] Need help, what exactly do I do here?

  • Pancakesandsyrup123
  • April 6, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • April 6, 2018 at 7:25 PM
    • #1

    I'm making a really deep hole, but I want to have linked_portal_door s inbetween so that I can shuffle between rooms. However, when I look down the hole it won't show anything beyond the 4th portal (picture). Are there any parameters that fixes this?

  • RaVaGe
    • April 6, 2018 at 9:44 PM
    • #2

    2 dumb 2 understand the schema, can't help.

  • Radix
    • April 7, 2018 at 11:55 AM
    • #3

    Seems like there is a limitation for these (I tried it myself). It always only shows next room + another one at once.

    You will probably have to hide it via fog or map geometry...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™